Lightning

Lightning

Monday, January 23, 2012

One Week to GO!!

We are a week away from the release of Final Fantasy XIII-2 and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am! I have not spoiled any of the plot for myself, not watched a single ending on YouTube, nothing!

So far not a lot of games have been announced for this year, I am aware that there will be an Assassin's Creed game at the end of the year, and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance will be coming out on the 3Ds hopefully also by the end of the year, if anything early 2013.
As this is it, there is not a whole lot of gaming excitement for me this year!!!

So pouring my excitement into FFXIII-2 is all I really have right now, as it is the only confirmed game title that I have an interest in this year.

But let the countdown begin as we reach the exciting release of the next title in the Final Fantasy series!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment